The Amilla Estate
The Amilla Estate
This Miami-stye paeon to contemporary architecture is the largest of the eight hyper-luxury Amilla Beach Villa Residences. It is perfect for bringing your big family to the Maldives or even a large group of friends that are seeking palatial space for entertaining without compromising personal privacy. Inside the Amilla Estate, the living room provides entertainment for every kind of occasion. Competitions and games between family and friends, are contests that provide genuine laughter. Experience the Maldives in 6 bedroom villas that provide effortless comfort. These outrageously super-sized living rooms, immense master bedrooms and supremely comfortable guest suites, kitchen and bar with every conceivable gadget and gizmo, two pools and sun terraces, and myriad extras including gym equipment, table tennis, pool table, and PlayStation 4. You can spend hours indulging in many kinds of sports and entertainment activities without leaving the Estate.
You’ll feel very much at home here – Amilla Fushi means ‘my island home’ in the local Dhivehi language, and when your kitchen is stocked with all your favourite treats and delicious meals can be delivered to your door, you might be tempted to stay put. These 6 bedroom villas celebrate Maldives’ welcoming spirit with aplomb and you are encouraged to experience this firsthand. Parked outside is your own beach buggy and a fleet of bikes for exploring the island’s fabulous restaurants, spa and seemingly endless choice of land and water-based activities.
At the heart of this capacious, ultra-modern, two-storey residence is a massive living room that looks out over the beach and ocean. To each side is an open-plan glass-sided kitchen – one set up as a bar – behind which is a guest bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, and a single ensuite bedroom. Outside on the beachfront, a pair of 11-metre pools sweep between two raised sun decks, overlooking intimate clusters of garden seating and two large dining terraces connected by a wall of glass doors to the kitchens. This outdoor space is packed with amenities, which can serve as a playground for those who bring a big family to the Maldives or just a place for quiet contemplation. On the second level, a huge open-sided lounge connects the two bedroom wings – each with its own staircase leading to a central study area, off which is an enormous sea-view master suite and, to the rear, two ensuite guest bedrooms.
For more information and bookings, please click here
• Cinema, games room and library/study
• Outdoor dining and lounge area
• Rooftop sun deck/cocktail lounge
• Six ensuite bedrooms: 4 with super king beds, 2 with twin beds
• Bedroom balconies and verandas; expansive pool decks
• 20 x 8m freshwater lagoon-style beach-edge swimming pool
• House master (katheeb) and assistant house master
• Gourmet on-call chef for special dining requests
• Two mobile phones, in-room phones; Wifi; computer and printer
• iPads (living room and master bedroom)
• 42" and 50" flat-screen TVs and DVD players
• Selection of books and DVDs; table tennis table; PlayStation 4 (plus games); board games.
• Extensive providore for food and beverage delivery
• Private Bar